Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gold Coins


GOLD and GOLD Price

How do you veal if you hear the word GOLD ?
Do you veal good, retch or poor........... Well that bring me to todays story. In South Africa do a lot of people will say poor at this time of the year ( Middle of the Month or January) For as long as humans can remember gold was one of the reason for wore. This precious metal is the only stable trading method for century's and will be so in future. I wanted to post a picture of gold but to keep my blog free from copped material I cold not get hold of gold to take a photo of it for this posting.

South Africa is famous for it's retch gold velds and the deepest gold mines in the world, and today is the gold price R9505.23 or USD 1373.29 If I only had sum gold, so I went to find out how to bay gold. It is not practical for the normal man on the street to bay a slab of god. But you might be able to bay a few Coins, withe the same or even grater value. Just look at the Kruger Rand it is the only coin that is the best to have. Click hear GOLD COINS or the advertised links on the side of the blog and find out how easy it is to bay and sell gold.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I usually think about buying gold when the stock market is at its best. Or at least that is what I have been advised.